Re: Moving the TD server
If you get this error after passing few seconds of logging in the TD, then make some setting in DCOMCNFG utitility of windows 2000 (you can read about this from readme doc too). Here are the steps:
1. In the Start menu, choose Run. The Run dialog box opens.
2. In the Open box, type DCOMCNFG. The Distributed COM Configuration Properties dialog box opens.
3. Under Applications, select Mercury TD2000 Server and click the Properties button.
4. Click the Identity tab.
5. Select This user and type a local NT username and password of the user that is to be used to run as a service. Make sure to specify the username with the domain name, for example, DOMAIN\myuser. Administration privilege required for this user.
6. Click the Security tab.
7. Select Use custom access permissions and click the Edit button. The Registry Value Permissions dialog box opens.
8. Click the Add button. The Add Users and Groups dialog box opens.
9. Click the Show Users button.
10.Choose the user you added in step 5, and click the Add button. Make sure you set the Type of Access to 'Allow Access'.
11.In the Security tab, repeat steps 7-10 for the Use custom launch permission option.
Note: This time make sure you set Type of Access for the user to 'Allow Launch'.
Note: Either one or both of these applications may appear in the Applications list. In the Identity tab, keep the default selection The launching user.
After doing so, your problem should be resolved.