Thread: CPS exam

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

CPS exam

CPS exam include both test director and WinRunner. couldn't get much information on testdirector questions. Can Anyone help me what type of questions come in the test director part of suite

------------------
    asd
    Dont wait for a miracle, be a miracle..
    http://e-pyramid.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: CPS exam

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by freefree:
    CPS exam include both test director and WinRunner. couldn't get much information on testdirector questions. Can Anyone help me what type of questions come in the test director part of suite <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think that's the whole point of a test. You're supposed to know the tool very well so the questions won't matter.

Mercury is pretty strict with their exam information. The take-home CPS exam is a project that they want you to complete to show that you know WinRunner and Test Director and how they compliment and integrate with each other. Good luck on it!

------------------
    -- Jean
    There are no failures.
    There are only extended learning opportunities.

[This message has been edited by Jeanj (edited 03-29-2002).]
    Jean James
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    I deliver what I promise, and I only promise what I can deliver.
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Thank u Jean. That what I needed---the general guide lines.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jeanj:
    I think that's the whole point of a test. You're supposed to know the tool very well so the questions won't matter.

Mercury is pretty strict with their exam information. The take-home CPS exam is a project that they want you to complete to show that you know WinRunner and Test Director and how they compliment and integrate with each other. Good luck on it!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

------------------
    asd
    Dont wait for a miracle, be a miracle..
    http://e-pyramid.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

The CPS exam will focus about 1% on Test Director and 99% on WinRunner. I recently took the Test Suite CPS and was expecting about half and half. There were around 5 questions dealing with Test Director, the rest with WinRunner. I had really never used WR before, just attended the training classes. I was really at a loss and wound up having to learn the product while taking the exam.

------------------