Where are emails sent from TestDirector stored?
I actually have a few questions.
1. When you send an email from TestDirector, where does this email get stores?
2. Is there a way to configure TestDirector so that Sent email goes into your Sent inbox in Outlook?
3. Is there a way to configure TestDirector so that it automatically copies the person who is sending the email?
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Re: Where are emails sent from TestDirector stored?
1. Usually in the recipient('s) mailbox(es) and in mail server database.
2. Not sure about TD. In Outlook - Yes. So if you are sending email via TD using your name as it appears in Outlook, and you have Outlook configured to copy your sent folder on any email your originate, then the email from TD will appear there. (Assuming you can get through any firewalls or other security mechanisms)
3. Yes. Refer to the User Guide.