| || |
Unable to script the Java Applet in while recordin
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
(http/html and tried Java record & play)
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
- Virtual User days, or
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
(substitute your answer here)
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, SP 2.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
(Windows 6.0 -XP, SP 2.)
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
(didnot filed as there is some problem in hp site)
Im trying to record a script for the Java applet and im unable to do it. I've tried all the protocols but i wasnt sure about the settings. Im unable to capture the Java applet where i need to record the process for Uploading a file. I tried the multi protocol but i was unable to select Http/html and java as java ia not available in multiprotocol. Do let me know if there is any option or any solution?
Re: Unable to script the Java Applet in while recordin
Did you check Usermanuals for the same ?.It remember it has some basic setting required for recording applets.
Re: Unable to script the Java Applet in while reco
I think you need a plug-in here. Did this a long time back, Check the Loadrunner forum in HP for more details, or call up their support.