| || |
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
(Winsock, Web click & script and winsock)
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
- Virtual User days, or
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
(WIndows XP, SP2)
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
(No response yet)
I am trying to record a win32 application, which is actually installed on network drive, I am trying to speciy the path, but not sure will it record any application from network drive??
I have also tried to record using the .bat file(where this application initiliazes from), but no recording is taking place??
Please let me know if there is any possibility.
Thanks for your precious time.
Re: Record win32
Yes, LoadRunner will record Win32 applications which are installed on network drives and accessed from a Windows client. It has had this capability since the first version of the Virtual User Generator with LoadRunner 4.51 in 1996.
Replace ineffective offshore contracts, LoadRunnerByTheHour
. Starting @ $19.95/hr USD.
Put us to the test, skilled expertise is less expensive than you might imagine.
Twitter: @LoadRunnerBTH @PerfBytes
Re: Record win32
Have you verified what communication method is being used by the application to talk to the server?