| || |
recording on Windows Forms
. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Windows XP (client), Microsoft VSTS2005
Windows 2003 server
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
I'm having a major issue recording on a dotnet Windows Forms app. VUGen does not seem to record all the function calls and it calls functions which itself it does not recognise and thus gives error messages.
I understand this is an issue with setting the ilters correctly. I'm very new to the application under test and to dotnet.
Is there some addin to LR fo dotnet which will help record the correct calls. Or is there another external profiler of some sort which will generate the calls correctly and I can use it as a reference while recording with vugen.