multiple instances of same object created
. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Windows XP (client), Microsoft VSTS2005
Windows 2003 server
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
My issue is that VUGEN is creating many multiple instances of the same object .
PersonData_1 = new DataObjects.PersonData();
Then after doing some functionality it creates another object
PersonData_2 = new DataObjects.PersonData();
It creates about 30-40 objects sometimes and generates heaps of repeated code.
Could someone please advise why it does this and should I remove the repeated instances of the same object.
Re: multiple instances of same object created
Perhaps your application is creating multiple instances of the same object and VUGEN is simply respecting the actions of the app. The only way you will know is if the developers can affirm the proper behavior of the app for the business process and the data set that you are recording against.
Barring that, you can simply highlight and delete or call HP and let them know that you feel that their product is "broken"
Replace ineffective offshore contracts, LoadRunnerByTheHour
. Starting @ $19.95/hr USD.
Put us to the test, skilled expertise is less expensive than you might imagine.
Twitter: @LoadRunnerBTH @PerfBytes