1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
Java record replay
3. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
4. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
5. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
6. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Microsoft Xp Professional Version 2002/Service Pack 2
7. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
I am using java record replay protocol to record a java application. I may get one alert dialog box any time during execution. If i receive that unexpected alert box my script fails.,is there any way in java to handle the dialog box.