LR Maintenance Agreement Question
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
WEB HTTP / HTML Or Web Service
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
6. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature or service packs are you using?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have - Subscription, Perpetual, Virtual User days, or Evaluation? (choose the one that fits your license model - (Subscription))
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) and Operating Systems? Include version and service packs.
(Win XP SP2)
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
I have been assigned to review our current maintenance agreement with HP on our formerly Mercury products. The question I have is we are paying a ridiculous amount of money for maintenance of Web Virtual Users, on top of maintenance of the controller. My question is, is anyone else paying maintenance at the vUser level? And what will be the consequences if I cancel maintenance at the vUser level? If you can't answer publicly, please send me an email.