Recording IDoc messages with LoadRunner (SAP)
What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
SAP - Web / SAPGUI
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
New Recording Engine
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
Virtual User Days
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
NA - As it is PoC
I would like to know if IDoc messages can be recorded with Load runner. Basically these recorded messages are to be sent to webmethods and then converted to XML.
Re: Recording IDoc messages with LoadRunner (SAP)
Since you have posted this to SilkPerformer also,I assume that you are evaluating the tool.So I would suugest you to take this to respective tool support.They are best to make your life easy.