| || |
Spark IM Load Testing
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? LR 9.1
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
- Virtual User days, or
Eval for now but have purchased
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
(substitute your answer here)
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
Talking with SE but he is on the road
We are attempting to simulate chat traffic as close as possible to what the customer uses. We are using Spark and have identified that the Java protocol could work. Does anyone have experience with this? Thanks.