WebUtil Error-WUC-015:Form must contain the bean..
Hi all, I have downloaded a demo copy and have created many testscripts using the oracle forms and web protocols and they work fine. we already have the regular web protocols but trying out the oracle forms protocols before comitting.
having some difficulties replaying an oracle forms testscript..I can run the report manually with no problems. I have to enter a path for the log file to be saved to and select a couple of options (dates from and to) very small testscript to perform...it is only when I run using vugen that I run into problems. I keep recieving the error..."The window currently in focus: "WebUtil Error".
The last popup/alert message received: "WebUtil Error - WUC-015: Your Form must contain the following Bean for this function to be available:
oracle.forms.webutil.file.FileFunctions". I have correlated as much as I can...but might be missing something else a config setting?? hoping someone has some experience with the above error.
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using?
A: Load Runner 9.00.0.0
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
A: Oracle NCA and Web (HTTP/HTML)
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs ,
A: yes, using script based on user actions and non-html gernaerate elements are recorded within the curent step.
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
A: see above
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
A: I have installed no service packs since installing 9.00.0.0
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
A: Sorry don't know how to tell...but checked help about and all say 22.214.171.124
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
A: demo version...license for 25 users and all protocols and monitors.
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
A: Its current
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
A: I am using a browser in an XP machine to access Oracle 11i, this uses both forms and occasionally the Oracle 11i web interface
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
A: No I have not..but searched extensively in there knowledge base and did not find anyhting or none that I could find?
Thanks in advance!
Re: WebUtil Error-WUC-015:Form must contain the bean..
Since you are evaluating the product, this question should be addressed to HP or your VAR. They are highly motivated to assist you in resolving problems like this.