VUsers in Performance center vs Users in Parameter
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using?
Performance Center 8.1
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
Not URL mode
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
No FPs or service packs
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
- Virtual User days, or
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Windows XP SP2 Version 2002
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue
My Apology if this sounds very basic question....
Question : How the vUsers in performance center relates to the users I have in parameter file? Is there any mapping between those? It seems very confusing to me as I had specified 1k VUsers in Performance center and my parameter file had 300 VUsers and it didn't show any message and script ran well.
Thanks a lot in advance.
Re: VUsers in Performance center vs Users in Parameter
Yes, your question does sound very basic! The answer to your question is that it depends on how you configure your parameter. Look at the choices for a parameter: sequential, random, unique.