| || |
How to use the Monitor for Oracle DB , Jboss AppS
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
Web/HTTP & IE6
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Win XP, SP2
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
I have the following queries and would appreciate the help
We are supposed to monitor and report response of web server , app server , database server seperately ...rather than ... the usual site response which i am familiar with.
1. How am i supposed to provide this , because .. we are using Jboss appserver , however , in the listing of app servers on the PC monitor interface , i dont see it ...what do i do ?
2. I see an oracle option available in the PC montior section , however , how do i monitor a database with this. Do i need to install anything on the database server to monitor this ?
3. I selected the Unix Server monitor and added the server details in the section , however , it givs me an rpc... connection failure ... what do i need to do to configure this ?
Any help to answer any of the Qs wpuld be appreciated , i have figured out the scripting part and am doing well in it ... its the monitor section that has got me a bit concerned
Re: How to use the Monitor for Oracle DB , Jboss AppS
Refer User Manuals Please.