| || |
not able to execute https requests
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
- Virtual User days, or
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
i recorded script using web(http/html) protocol. this script consists of http and https requests. the scripts fails while executing https requests i get a pop up about the security alert saying certificate is invalid. has any one come across with this type of problems please let me know.
Re: not able to execute https requests
Could be anything from failed correlation to invalid certificate.how many iterations are running sucessfully ?
do your application needs custom certificates ?
Does this happen manually ?
where do you see the error ? is it in pop up or application ?