1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
(Click and Script protocol, GUI)
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
(choose the one that fits your license model - (substitute your answer here))
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
I don’t think I need to do this for this problem
I will like to use this function “lr_get_attrib_string” to capture a value from the run time setting, so that if “lr_get_attrib_string” is equals to an integer from the get attribute run time settings, some actions will be performed if not then nothing happens.
So here is my code, below. It compiles but does not perform the action. Help will be highly appreciated or even possible an alternative way to do this without using the parameter files from the .txt or .dat files.. Thanks again for ur help.
My code below..Remember in the run time settings, my get attribute is set to (AAA) and the value = 2;
if ((lr_get_attrib_string("AAA")) == lr_get_attrib_string(lr_eval_string("2")))
I think your code needs minor modification, try this and see if it helps:
<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>
if( strcmp(lr_get_attrib_string("AAA"),"2") == 0)
// do this
// do that
Sorry for late reply..It did work..Thanks a lot!!!
By the way, why did you make that function all equals to 0??
Although it worked, I am not exactly sure what "0" is doing in the code above..
Look up strcmp in the function reference and you will find your answer.