What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
New Recording Engine
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
- Virtual User days, or
(choose the one that fits your license model - Permanent/Unlimited
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Window XP SP2
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
Renamed vugen.ini to vugen1.ini and closed all LR applications and reopened again then recorded script. It still didn't fix my problem.
I'm running into the problem whenever I launch my application there is an error message prompts "Internet Explorer cannot open the Internet site..... Operation aborted"
Have anyone experienced this problem before or know solution for it? Thank you very much