LR Error 26377 -- No match for parameter.
I've worked with LoadRunner on a few scripts and you could label me as a beginner. I've recorded a script and used the automatic correlation for two values and then attempted to manually correlate the jsessionid in my script but I am still receiving an error. I've also attempted to increase the web_set_max_html_param_len but that isn't helping to much. I've also attempted to research through other forums and think that maybe the boundaries aren't set properly but I am not quite sure what I would change. Any help is much appreciated.
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? LoadRunner 9.0
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
HTML and OracleNCS
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine? New
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems? XP with all Service Packs
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue? - Haven't filed anything.
Re: LR Error 26377 -- No match for parameter.
Good job on your work and research! I agree with you that your boundaries are not correct.
Turn on "Extended logging / Log server returns". Fish through that for where your jsession is supported to be. Sometimes you may have to catch more that the pure value you want.
*** Double check that you have your registration in the right place! It needs to be BEFORE the call that you think is returning your value.
Post a sample (sanitized) of your code so we can see what your boundaries look like.