| || |
integrating Clearquest and HP Performance Center
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
Performance Center 9.0
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
(List details here)
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
(substitute your answer here)
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Windows server 2003 service pack 2
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
I'm working as a consultant at a company and our costumer wants to integrate ibm clearquest with hp performance center.
does anyone have any information about integrating these tools with each other. I have searched on internet, but could not find any useful knowledge about this situation.
how can we integrate them? using services, plug ins, or nothing?
Re: integrating Clearquest and HP Performance Center
I would like to know the solution as well. I suggest you to file Mercury support, oops, it is HP support now. I don't know if the service is the same as before
How to Run LR scripts in QC
Can one tell how can we run Load Runner 9.2 scripts in Quality Center 9.2? How can we integrate those two tools? I have searched alot on internet but i could not find any answers.
Thanks in Advance,
Re: How to Run LR scripts in QC
Please read the posting instructions (top fo the forum) and post your own question.