| || |
LoadRunner protocol support for .NET 3.0 win32 app
The details are as follows -
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
LR 8.1 FP 4
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Windows Server 2003 SP2 with XP
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
Tried contacting them for verifying the same but couldn't get through being week close. Need to sort this out asap.
The requirement is to test a .NET client server application (framework version 3.0), with WCF technology (using winforms).
Can you please help me with the following queries -
1. Does .NET protocol on LR 8.1 support scripting for a .NET win32 application on .NET v3.0? If not does LR 9.0 / 9.1 support the same?
2. Does it require any additional add in like Visual Studio add in?
3. What other protocols can be used for the same?
Appreciate any help on this front.
Re: LoadRunner protocol support for .NET 3.0 win32 app
Check support site for Question 1.
Depends on your application for Question 2.
Talk to Developers for Question 3.