1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using?
LR 8.1 FP 4
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
Not Yet Filed .
I am hoping someone else has seen this before and has a quick fix. If I launch a brower manually on machine I can log into app with no problems. When I try to record app I keep getting a message that cookies are not enabled. They are indeed enabled and I'm not sure what I'm missing here.
Select "Internet Options" from the Tools menu.
Click on the "Privacy" tab.
Click the "Default" button (or manually slide the bar down to "Medium") under "Settings".
Secondly use WINNLET Record option.
I have tried every type of "Internet Options" that I can think of. One thing I didn't mention. If I open the site just in the browser it works just fine. The only time the "Cookie" problem happens is while trying to record. I don't mean to sound stupid here but what is Winnlet record option? I am unfamiliar with that term.
Solved! I thought I would share the dumb work around I had to do. I ended up reverting to the older recording engine and manually launching IE. This allowed me to record without the cookie error showing up.