| || |
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
(Click and Script protocol, GUI)
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
(choose the one that fits your license model - (substitute your answer here))
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
I don’t think I need to do this for this problem
I will like to use the “lr_vuser_status_message” to capture the line in my script during controller performance tests. Please note the code below is similar to what I am trying to do, however I want to vary the integer instead of having it as a static number. In this example below, the integer is "10"
lr_vuser_status_message "reached line 10 in Actions"
I already know how to use the following, vuserid, iteration, etc..they are all hard coded in vugen. But there is no parameter for lines.
Instead of having 10 as a static number, I will like to vary 10 as the script goes from one line to another. If you have experience with this lets all see.. Thank you
<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>
sprintf(buf, "Reached line %d in %s...", __LINE__, __FILE__);
When I compiled __LINE__ and __FILE__
it actually worked. So I am assuming that __LINE__ and __FILE__ are part of the loadrunner API
Correct me if i am wrong
They're part of standard C.