Error - 27764
I am getting the following error when i run the script in controller. It is occuring in random pattern. The script passess 950 times againts 1000 iterations.
<font color="red">Action.c(8): Error -27764: Request "https://..." failed </font>
One of the solutions offered was changing the HTTP Version to 1.1 in Runtime settings -> Preferences -> Options, But it did not solve the problem.
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
Without Concurrent groups
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
Installed Patches - LR81SP001, LR81FP004
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
(New Recording Engine)
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems
(Windows-XP,version 2002, SP2
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
Re: Error - 27764
Your question seem incomplete. Do you have a scenario where mix of request goes through a secure socket layer and less secure layers? If so, then you should not have it parametrized randomly. You need to have https for secure layers and http for non secure ones. Hope this helps..
Other things you might do. If you understand your application very well, it might have something to with the application server or network.
Re: Error - 27764
You don't really provide enough information to help you. All I can read into this is that you saw a 5% failure rate on some transaction. For some load tests I am very happy when I see only 5% failure rate.