SOAP Envelope correlation
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
Web Services & HTTP
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
None, Complete install
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
Version 9.0, I assume new.
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Windows Server 2003, SP1
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
I can see a SESSIONID in the replay log. However tracing it back to the step, reveals it is returned after a SOAP request.
How do I deal with these SOAP request envelopes to overcome my script breaking, which I suspect is related to correlation issues.
"BodyBinary=\\xE0\\x00\\x00\\x01\\x008\\xCF\\x07SO AP-ENV(http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/\\xF0?\\x81\\x81\\x07Envelope?\\x81\\x81\\x05Heade r\\xF0?\\x81\\x81\\x03Body|\\x08recordsetx\\x03nam eCinfox\\x08operationCopenx\\x04query\\x08\\x0Cfor mat=\"info.company\"\\xFF\\xFF\\xF0",
Produces the following error:
vuser_init.c(141): Warning -26593: The header being added may cause unpredictable results when applied to all ensuing URLs. It is added anyway [MsgId: MWAR-26593]
vuser_init.c(141): web_add_header("Content-Type") highest severity level was "warning" [MsgId: MMSG-26391]
vuser_init.c(143): Error -26612: HTTP Status-Code=500 (Internal Server Error) for "http://localhost:13080/SM/ui" [MsgId: MERR-26612]
vuser_init.c(143): web_custom_request("ui_115") highest severity level was "ERROR", 321 body bytes, 409 header bytes [MsgId: MMSG-26388]
Re: SOAP Envelope correlation
Please refill all the questions precisely so that we can understand you.