AnalysisUI -- Cross Result
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
Web(Click and Script)
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
In "AnalysisUI.exe" GUI tool, there is feature called "Cross-Result" where you can generate Anayalysis report for mulitple results .lrr files, I want to know how to run that Tool in command line.
my USe Case:
If I run LR senario daily, i want to generate a report with 2-3 days of data in single graph, we can do that in Cross-Results feature, but i want to that in Command line so that i can make it automatit.
NOTE: To run "Cross Result" in AnalysisUI.exe, got to File--> Cross With Reulst" then add multiple *.lrr files and then generate the report"
Thanks for any insight on this ..!