Problem with RTE protocol in LR 9.0
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
Terminal Emulation (RTE)
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Windows XP SP2
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
Not Yet Filed
Run-Time settings which are specific to RTE protocol is not enabled in Load Runner 9.0. How can we get this option enabled?
If it is not possible, how can we set the Timeout and Stable time for X-System synchronization?
Re: Problem with RTE protocol in LR 9.0