CTRX Not recording actions
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
- Virtual User days, or
(choose the one that fits your license model - Permanent?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Windows XP SP2
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
Not sure where to start here. I have recorded several LR Scripts using the CTRX protocol without issue however have now run into issues recording in a diferent ctrx environment. Basically what is happening is VUGEN is recording the connection to the citrix server but not recording any mouse clicks or actions after. When I perform a mouse click such as opening word the screen goes blank and then returns to the citrix desktop after about 2 seconds and word has not been opened and nothing has been recored in the script.
Any ideas on possible things I could check as I'm at a complete loss here. I have been able to manually write a script by guessing at coordiantes etc and it runs fine when I play it back.
Re: CTRX Not recording actions
returns to citrix desktop means that you are not able to launch application or you straight away coming back to desktop where you have citrix link.
anyways what does your recording logs say ?