I am looking for console scaling of application which is built in .Net, C# Does LR supports .Net Winforms Applicatiions? If yes then do we need any addins?
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
(List details here)
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
- Virtual User days, or
Currently Evaluating support for application build in .Net winforms, C#,
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Windows 2003 Ent SP2
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
Quality is never an accident, it is always result of intelligent efforts.
You will need a patch for .NET 3.0 - quite possibly.
Contact HP and/or work directly with your authorized reseller. During your evaluation period, resellers are very incented to help you. The possibility of a sale is very high-octane help propellant. We here do not interfere with the Evaluation process.
Yes, both WebForm and WinForm type applications are supported. The engineer who is assisting you with your product evaluation will be able to provide assistance on the development models associated with your application type.