| || |
Encoding the Password
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using?
Load Runner 8.1
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
- Virtual User days, or
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
WINDOWSXP Professional SP2 VERSION 2002
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
Question: <font color="blue"> </font>
Can I encrypt the password after doing the recording?
Re: Encoding the Password