| || |
I am getting this warning in the execution log:
Action.c(20): Warning -26000: Evaluating decompiled script failed for <INPUT> (name="txtT1DOC_ID") "blur", listed in the following line: [MsgId: MWAR-26000]
Action.c(20): Warning -26000: UTILS_OnBlurUpperCaseAndTrim(this, true, true) [MsgId: MWAR-26000]
Does any one know what could be the issue is? The entire business process is being executed and have verified manually that the actions are being performed when I execute the script.
'Am only concerned what this error all about and from this point of execution the Run Time Viewer doesn't display proper images, please help me resolve this issue.
Thanks in advance!
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
(LR8.1 FP4 & P235 Accumulative Patch)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
(Web Click & Script - High Event Configuration)
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
- Virtual User days, or
(Didn't get the controller access yet, but not relevant to my question))
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
(Windows XP 2002 SP2)
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
(Not very helpful so far, the ticket is still pending since past Friday)
Please let me know what might be causing this issue.
This is my first experience with Click & Script protocol, so would like to know if 'am doing any mistakes.
Qno 7 please? we need all the questionaire to be filled completely in order to understand your issue.
Nope, I dont have access to the controller it is a scripting issue not the execution from the controller.
Well without knowing your complete details its hard to say, maybe moderators here can do something for you, just a thought stop using default IE setting and talk to the concerned party and get the details for Q No7, as you might be interested in seeking further help from this forum.