Can java protocol code mix with web http protocol
. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
(List details here)
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
New recording Engine
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
- Virtual User days, or
(choose the one that fits your license model - (substitute your answer here))
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
(substitute your answer here)
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
I am written some java stuff for authonticatig token generation and simulate SiMOL authontication in Java protocol now i want to go hed and do some transactions on web url so if i want to merge these two code how i can do this,
the first java code part is essential to get the url of web.
now the problem i am facing is that how i can run this two code simoltaneously.
please help anyone has done such kind of thing ....
Re: Can java protocol code mix with web http protocol
Replace ineffective offshore contracts, LoadRunnerByTheHour
. Starting @ $19.95/hr USD.
Put us to the test, skilled expertise is less expensive than you might imagine.
Twitter: @LoadRunnerBTH @PerfBytes