failed to record gif files
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
(substitute your answer here)
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
windows XP, SP2
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
I cound't able to record the gif fiels in my application i tis throwing 404 exeption while recording
I am getting the following error message
Request with GET method to URL "https://www22.verizon.com/Foryour home/Expressorderflow/images/bg_content.gif"failed during recording.Server response:404
Please do the needful
Re: failed to record gif files
[ QUOTE ]
[/ QUOTE ]
This is not a LoadRunner issue but an application issue. Check (or ask developers to check) that the gif file bg_content.gif exists on the server.