1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
LoadRunner 184.108.40.206 Build 1793
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
ODBC – Remote Terminal Emulation
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?-NA
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed? -NA
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or, -NA
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
(indicate which) -NA
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
(List details here)Not sure
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
Tried with Both
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
- Virtual User days, or
(choose the one that fits your license model - (Permanent/Unlimited))
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
(substitute your answer here)
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
(Windows XP professional sp2)
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
The app am performance testing has no logout.
Its just the browser. Also LR is not recording any relevant steps when i close the browser.
So any one faced this problem before. If so how to handle this and make sure we logged out?
thanks for any input
1. LR 9.5
4. - Concurrent groups,
6. New recording
7. Permanent http/html 5000
9. Windows-XP, SP2
10. Not filed