| || |
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
LoadRunner 188.8.131.52 Build 1793
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
ODBC – Remote Terminal Emulation
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?-NA
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed? -NA
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or, -NA
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
(indicate which) -NA
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
(List details here)Not sure
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
Tried with Both
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
- Virtual User days, or
(choose the one that fits your license model - (Permanent/Unlimited))
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
(substitute your answer here)
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
(Windows XP professional sp2)
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
i have the below web_find statement
the above statement works fine with a count of 1 but in the results i just see Text/IC=.....nothing. why is it so.
if i change the same statement by removing <TITLE> then i get more counts and also the result displays Text/IC=measure.
you have a single of the above string in response,
without tags you have more than 1 occurance of text,so more counts.
Kiran thanks for the reply..i understood that part.
But why in the result window am getting like
Text/IC= " " when i use <TITLE>measure</TITLE> and
Text/IC="measure" when i use measure
Is there something wrong with the result window?
anyone noticed this before?
if you have recorded it, then there are other fields you might have checked, see that.
i remember there is such a option in web reg find, just not remembering now.
See the help file.