1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using?
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
Oracle NCA, Web(http/html)
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
No service packs installed. Out of the Box 9.0 version.
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Windows XP (SP2)
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
Asked me to record using "Oracle Web Applications 11i" protocol.
I am getting the following error while verifying the script created.
<font color="red">"The SQL statement being executed at the time of the error was:"</font>
Do I need an Admin access to the DB? I was told by someone that it is necessary. Can you please confirm this?