| || |
Favicon.ico access time measurement
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
Mercury LoadRunner 8.1
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
50 Virtual Users
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
I am trying to measure the amount of time it takes to load the favicon.ico image within a web application. I am having to use SAP-Web due to licence limitations.
The script that is generated from simply opening up the home page but I want to add something in to measure how long it takes for the favicon.ico to appear. The script is as follows ( I have changed the IP to X's)
"Url=/favicon.ico", "Referer=", ENDITEM,
"Url=/blarg/images/diag_end.gif", "Referer=https://XX.XX.XX.XX/blarg/css/styles2.css", ENDITEM,
"Url=/blarg/images/footer_bg.gif", "Referer=https://XX.XX.XX.XX/blarg/css/styles2.css", ENDITEM,
As you can see, the favicon.ico is present but I have no idea how to measure how long it takes to appear, please help!
Re: Favicon.ico access time measurement
See URL mode recording versus HTML mode recording in your training material and the product documentation. Once you have recorded it properly related to your requirements, bracket your favicon.ico download with transaction timers.
Replace ineffective offshore contracts, LoadRunnerByTheHour
. Starting @ $19.95/hr USD.
Put us to the test, skilled expertise is less expensive than you might imagine.
Twitter: @LoadRunnerBTH @PerfBytes