1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) 8.1
2. What the protocol? HTML
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or, (indicate yes/no) NO
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups? Concurrent
5. Which LR feature (FPs) or SPs are you using? FP4, Web Services
6. VuGen Recording - Old or New Recording Engine? New
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have? Permanent
8. Is subscription current or expired? Current
9. What platform(s)? Windows XP SP2
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue? Not logged one with HP
I recently saw this article in the new HP version of the old Mercury Knowledgebase:
It says "The attached file shows how to do C file manipulation in LR. Examples include:
fopen, fscanf, fseek, fprintf, rewind, and remove."
The only problem is, there doesn't appear to be any attachment to download.
did HP's conversion of the old Merc KB take the attachments over with it?
Does anyone have any idea how to get at the referenced attachment or should I just log this with HP?