| || |
Drag and Drop in Outlook using LR Citrix/ICA
What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
LR 8.1 SP1
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
- Virtual User days, or
(choose the one that fits your license model - (Perpetual)
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
(substitute your answer here)
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Windows Server 2003 SP1
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
Not able to post.
I am trying to emulate Drag and Drop action (an Email from Inbox to one of the folders in the inbox pane) in Outlook using Citrix/ICA protocol. I am successfully in recording it, but while replaying it the Drag and Drop activity is not getting replayed.
Have anybody faced this issue and got resolved, pls let me know.
Waiting for the Quick and speedly reply [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Thanks in Advance!!!
Re: Drag and Drop in Outlook using LR Citrix/ICA
[ QUOTE ]
...Waiting for the Quick and speedly reply [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
[/ QUOTE ]Perhaps you didn't get to this yet:
Perhaps you didn't complete reading the posting instructions? Here are some key excerpts from those instructions:
WHO IS THIS FORUM FOR?
Trained** and experienced users seeking,
8) are patient and understand they may or may not get an answer from volunteers, and/or
WHO IS THIS FORUM NOT FOR?
6) those who expect an answer and are adamant that their question is answered rapidly.
If you have previously provided this information per instructions AND nothing has changed between then and now, AND you are making a new request - please provide a link to that post with profile information for your new request.