handling dynamic values
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
I need some info on how to dynamically handle values in the load runner. Example below
You get some information (cookie etc.) in the recording and you will not get the same value again but a different one will appear. same value is used at the latter part of the script for a processing. (If we are replacing with a parameter both should be replaced)
How can we give a parameter where LR identifies dynamically (As we cannnot initialize it with one specific value. LR should handle and process as it gets differnt values)
Re: handling dynamic values
Thank you for following the profile instructions. Please note that your question has to do with correlation and parameterization. These are very basic skills that one can acquire by referring to the help, the documentation and doing the tutorial and/or getting formal training and/or getting a strong mentor. We do not provide interactive training for you. Please implore your company to make the necessary arrangements so that you can become proficient without expecting interactive training from here.