Adding Page component graph to user reports
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
(choose the one that fits your license model - (substitute your answer here))
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
(substitute your answer here)
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
XP Version 2002
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
11. Business Availability Center 6.5
We have developed some scripts through LoadRunner and are running through BAC (Business Availability Center 6.5)
We have configured different reports and these reports have been scheduled to mail to intended recipients on daily basis. I want to add 'Page Component Breakdown' graph to this reports but I am not getting success in it.
Would anyone please help me??
Thanks in advance...