| || |
Issue with Recording a Citrix Script
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? LoadRunner 9.0
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
Multi: Citrix_ICA and Web (HTTP / HTML)
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
Engine included with LR 9.0
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
- Virtual User days, or
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Microsoft Windows 2000 SP4
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
No service request opened
I am trying to record a multi protocol script (Citrix_ICA and Web). When I start recording with LoadRunner 9.0 and try to launch a Citrix application, the Citrix ICA opens and then closes and sometimes I get a error message stating that the Citrix ICA application crashed.
I tried recording with LoadRunner 7.8 and the Citrix ICA client opens however no actions are recorded in the script.
Please let me know if anyone experienced this issue either with LR 7.8 or 9.0.
Re: Issue with Recording a Citrix Script
Contact HP support for solution.