Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Correlation - citrix protocol

I have downloaded a free trial of Loadrunner to do a comparison with QALoad.

I have recorded the script but in a screen title there is a system generated customer no which I don't seem to be able to wildcard.

I have got it working with one user by parameterising it against the company name as it only increments by 1 each time and I am the only person in the environment. However, this is not going to work with multiple users as it will be impossible to predict which customer no will be generated against each company.

Does anyone have any ideas, a workaround would be fine for the purpose of the comparison.

Any responses much appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Correlation - citrix protocol

Hi Helen!

If you are going to try to use LoadRunner or LoadRunner Citrix, you should get training. LR can be a very difficult product to use. Citrix is an absolute pain.

Also, unfortunately, we on this forum do not support people working on evaluation licenses. The reason for this is some people feel they can do production work using merely a trial license, and then, come here and expect us to solve their problems.

Good luck! If your company does decide to purchase LR, please feel free (once you have some training) to return here for assistance. (Just please be sure to read and follow the posting instructions.)

R.
    Unless you are writing a compiler, strtok is NOT the answer.
    See: http://www.sqaforums.com/showflat.ph...=541641#542222

QAF is still an exercise in self-sufficiency! (Thank JB!)