Error in VU Gen Script
i have recorded one VU Gen script with search key ford ,in summary page i got 100 records for the search key i have given, and i carried the navigation, and i have run the script and it has pass with no errors detected.
But when i have parameterized the search key as ford, hat and i have set the iterations as 2 and i started run, in the 2nd iteration it is running with hat as search key but the records count it is showing as the count of 1st search key only 100 records. But in the appllicatuon the search key hat is having more that 100 records.
Can you tell what i have to do to get the correct results for the 2nd run....
Re: Error in VU Gen Script
Please locate, read all of, and - precisely follow our ** POSTING INSTRUCTIONS **.