1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
(choose the one that fits your license model - (substitute your answer here))
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
(substitute your answer here)
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
XP Version 2002
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
We are runnign a load test.
We anlayze the Time to First Buffer and found that 'Network time to first buffer' is very less compared to 'Server time to first buffer'.
To make this information more useful I want to kno how these paramenters are signinficant to system performance?
Can anyone also tell me how can we reduce values of these parameters?