1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? LR 8.1
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. URL mode with Concurrent groups, or
5. URL mode without Concurrent groups?
6. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature or service packs are you using?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have - Subscription, Perpetual, Virtual User days, or Evaluation? (choose the one that fits your license model - Perpetual
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) and Operating Systems? Include version and service packs.
XP SP 2
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
I have to monitor solaris server as part of my performance testing.
I asked the relavent people to enable the rstat demon
on that solaris machine. But for some security reasons they said no for that.
Then i thought of using some comments like 'ps' to get the process id. But am unable to get the program name or process id relavent to the application which i need to monitor.
I am not sure if the websphere will provide us the exact pid for the running application.
Is there a way i can monitor the server regaring this application?