1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? LR 8.1
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. URL mode with Concurrent groups, or
5. URL mode without Concurrent groups?
6. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature or service packs are you using?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have - Subscription, Perpetual, Virtual User days, or Evaluation? (choose the one that fits your license model - Perpetual
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) and Operating Systems? Include version and service packs.
XP SP 2
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
A vuser has to execute 4 transactions in an hour.
so i am thinking of using a lr_think_time(20sec) at the end of the script.
Again it depends on the response time of the transaction.
Does this logic work or is there any other way to do this?
You need to check what is the average time it takes for your transaction in the Action block. If it takes 10 minutes to finish your transaction once, then you may need to put a pacing of 300 sec in the runtime setting.to meet your goal.