1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
LR 8.1 FP4 [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

2. What is the protocol you are recording?

3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
HTML-Advanced with URLs

4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
(indicate which)

5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?

6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?

7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -

8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
(substitute your answer here)

9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Windows 2000 AS with SP4

10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
No supported way of doing this.

Is there a way to modify result names, graph titles, etc. outside of LoadRunner Analysis? For example, is there a way to update the values directly in the MDB file?

I've tried updating the chart title by modifying the .def files, but the changes are not reflected when I re-open the analysis file. The .cfg files are binary and any changes in them cause the Analysis to fail.

This is why I'm asking this. I run multiple tests with a standard naming convention (Test Type -Date). For example, "Baseline - 10/20" ,"Release Candidate 11/1", etc. After a cross result, I create the graphs, but I want the names to just be "Baseline", "Release Candidate", etc.

The way I do it now is to create all the graphs and then modify the series title of each measurement in each graph.