\'Failed to Get Domain List\' Error in Loadrunner
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
(substitute your answer here): V 8.2
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
(substitute your answer here):- Web (Http/Html)
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
Product Name: Mercury LoadRunner 8.0
Product Version: 126.96.36.199
Maintenance Number: 8888-8888888888
Product Name Version
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine? New
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
- Virtual User days, or
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
(substitute your answer here)Current
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Os - Windows 2003 Sp 1
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
(substitute your answer here)
Trying to connect Quality Center (9.0) in loadrunner specifying the url as http://machinename:8080/qcbin/ but getting error as 'Failed to Get Domain List'
The same url for quality center works fine indvidually
so what can be problem? Is any setting has to be done in Site administrator of Quality Center?
Re: \'Failed to Get Domain List\' Error in Loadrunner