| || |
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
- Virtual User days, or
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
Simple question, can web_reg_save_param (or any lr function) skew transaction times (lr functions inside lr_start_transaction)?
Replace ineffective offshore contracts, LoadRunnerByTheHour
. Starting @ $19.95/hr USD.
Put us to the test, skilled expertise is less expensive than you might imagine.
Twitter: @LoadRunnerBTH @PerfBytes
Thanks, would placing it before lr_start help any?
That may help. What is your plus/minus range? I think we are talking a small number of milliseconds difference here as to whether the web_reg_save_param is in inside the transaction or out. Of course if your load is hosted on a Z80-based PC, then we might be talking hours difference if not days.