| || |
Loadrunner COM+ Monitor
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
Com+ monitor add in
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
- Virtual User days, or
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Windows XP 2002, SP2
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
They have not replied with a solution yet
I am having some difficulties setting up the COM+ monitor in the Loadrunner Controler. The COM+ addin has been installed on the aplication server where I want to monitor resources. I have followed all instructions from the manuals for setting up the COM+ monitor. I have specified the application server ip, the platform, and selected the resources to monitor from the list of COM+ objects. When I click ok, the resources are added to the list in the graph legend and colour coded. Nothing appears in the graph at this point. When I run the scenario, nothing appears in the graph.
Are there any other settings/configuration I have overlooked?