1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)

Loadrunner 9.0

2. What is the protocol you are recording?

Web services

3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,

4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?

5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
Com+ monitor add in

6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?

7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
- Subscription,
- Perpetual,
- Permanent/Unlimited
- Virtual User days, or
- Evaluation?

8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?

9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Windows XP 2002, SP2

10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
They have not replied with a solution yet

I am having some difficulties setting up the COM+ monitor in the Loadrunner Controler. The COM+ addin has been installed on the aplication server where I want to monitor resources. I have followed all instructions from the manuals for setting up the COM+ monitor. I have specified the application server ip, the platform, and selected the resources to monitor from the list of COM+ objects. When I click ok, the resources are added to the list in the graph legend and colour coded. Nothing appears in the graph at this point. When I run the scenario, nothing appears in the graph.
Are there any other settings/configuration I have overlooked?